Saturday, November 10, 2012

Reminder: Trust in The Lord

Yesterday afternoon I made a quick stop at the mall. I went into a store where I normally don't shop and decided to try on a few tops (that I didn't end up buying- I quickly remembered just why I don't shop at that store!). When I closed the fitting room door, this heart-shaped sticky note was staring me right in the eyes.
Perhaps it was God's plan for me to go into a store where I don't usually shop. Perhaps He wanted me to try those tops on because He wanted to remind me of something. Something that I should try to hold onto and remember in these days of heartache, frustration, fear and worry. I need to trust The Lord with all of my heart. I'm praying that if I do just that, that He will finally reward me with my miracle baby.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs