Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Right Now

warning:  I'm having a bit of a bad day...

Right now I just want to scream

Right now I feel let down

Right now I feel robbed of the one thing that (in my opinion) matters most in life

Right now I'm finding it near impossible to sit across from my colleague who is having a baby in December

Right now I want to throw up when anyone in my office asks said colleague anything at all about her pregnancy

Right now I'm wondering why God is being so unfair

Right now I feel horrible that I could even think that God is unfair

Right now I'm finding it difficult to think about anything other than the pain that I feel right now

Right now I just want to crawl under the covers and cry - All day

Right now I'm letting the fear, anxiety and worry win

Right now I wish I had more Faith

Now that I got this out, I'm going to try to think positively for the rest of the day... starting RIGHT NOW!

Wish me luck and please send me your prayers. 

I'm praying for strength and hope - I need it today.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs