Friday, September 21, 2012

Dear God


pinterest

Dear God:
I pray that You give me the strength to get through this day.

Dear God:
I pray that You give me the strength to get through this gut-wrenching, awful, terribly painful time in my life.

Dear God:
I pray that even though I'm going through all of this, that you help me to still see the good in life, to still smile and think positively.

Dear God:
I pray that You continue to guide me and help me to make the best decisions for what next steps I should take in this journey of infertility.

Dear God:
I pray that I'll someday (soon) shed more tears of joy than I've shed of sadness since dealing with infertility.

Dear God:
I pray that You know I'm not really angry with You and that You know that sometimes it's just easier for me to say that I am than to say that I still love You with all of my heart even though my heart is breaking... a lot.

Dear God:
I pray, above all else, that Your plan for me is to be a Mom.

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs