Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Her Royal Highness...

A picture of the diva-dog herself...
I truly believe that my little Belle is an angel sent to me from God.  I believe that God knew exactly what I'd be going through at this point in my life and that He knew I'd need this little face to greet me each day when I come home to put a smile on my face (some days, her little face is the only thing that puts a smile on my face).  I also believe that God knew how badly I'd want a baby in my life, so he made Belle really human-like.  For example, this little diva will not lay on the couch (or on our bed) unless there is a blanket underneath her to snuggle up on.  If there's no blanket, then she'll make-do with a pillow to rest her sweet little head on.  If there's no blanket or no pillow, then she'll restlessly walk in circles around you until you assist her royal highness.

Oh B, I love you to pieces!  xxooxxoo

1 comment:

Erika said...

Aw, what a sweet little baby!! Lola is the same way about requiring a blanket or pillow-- so cute!! Only she weighs like 50 pounds...so, slightly less cute. :)

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs