Sunday, April 21, 2013

Join the Movement...


National Infertility Awareness Week couldn't have come at a better time. I've experienced significant writer's block as I await all of my test results from CCRM (spoiler alert: my AMH results came back at 0.7.  I'm not surprised, but I'm bummed... more on this later, though).

So, with that, as we start the week off on this beautiful Sunday, I know that all of my fellow infertiles are aware of "our" week.  My hope though, is more for those of you who may be reading and who have been so lucky not to have had to venture down the lonely, depressing and very sad road of infertility, that you'll think of us this week.

As you lay your sweet baby down for a nap or for what you hope will be a peaceful night's sleep, think of us.  As you comfort your sweet baby who awakes crying, think of us.  And as your sweet baby tests your patience, increasing your frustration... please, think of us...


...and support us.  Because, believe me... we need it. 

Source for all photos: www.resolve.org

9 comments:

wherethebleepisourstork said...

Perfection. Great post!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

Great reminders for the fertile folks.

the blogivers said...

I think of you and others in your shoes often in those frustrating parenting moments, and I will make an effort to think of you all even more this week... xoxo

Sally said...

I definitely think of you often!!

Amber said...

NIAW. I'm so glad there is a week devoted to educating others about Infertility.

Erika said...

Nicely said, girl. Love ya.

Laura said...

LOVE IT!! Well said! :)

JoJo said...

Well said.;)

Unknown said...

Well said xoxoxo

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs