Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Ten on Tuesday

I love ToT posts, so I figured I'd join in on the fun...

1.)  I found out yesterday that my IVF cycle has been officially approved by my health insurance company.  One hurdle has been completed successfully.

2.)  I overcame a huge fear of mine this past weekend and finally divulged my infertility "secret" to some of my closest family members.  I feel relieved and extremely comforted by the love and support of my family.  I'm beyond grateful for all of the extra prayers. 

Enough baby/infertility stuff.....

3.)  I'm really, pre-maturely, excited about a future possibility.  Something that will make me very happy.  And content... Two things that I'm really longing for right now in the midst of the above mentioned baby/infertility stuff...

4.)  Dance Moms is on tonight and I'm SO excited.  I love Chloe.  She is my favorite.  Maddie is cute too, but she gets all the attention.  Poor Chloe should have more chances to be on top of the pyramid!

5.)  Today is the first day of Spring.  It is supposed to be 80 degrees on Thursday.  Is it crazy that I'm seriously considering playing hooky from work to lounge at the beach.... in March?!?!

6.)  No matter how many new items of clothing I buy, I still feel the need for more.  I hem and haw in front of my closet every morning before work about having nothing to wear.  It's really pathetic.  Luckily, I have a day at the outlets planned with my mom and sister this weekend - I can't wait!

7.)  Speaking of new items of clothing... I made a BIG purchase the other day (it was bonus day afterall!).  I am now the proud owner of this Burberry coat that I've drooled over for years.  Go figure, the day after I finally dish out the $$$ for this beauty, the weather warms up and I've only been able to don this new purchase once. Argh!

8.)  Belle got groomed this past weekend (we call it her "spaaaaa day").  She was beginning to look like such a little ragga muffin.  Here are some before and after pictures from my iPhone:
  
Before

After

9.)  This makes my heart happy.  The kind of happy that wells your eyes up with tears.  I love this woman, my Nana, more than I could ever express in words.  I remember the day that she recorded this so clearly.  My sister had a project for school and asked Nana to talk about the first time she voted.  I will treasure this forever.

10.)  I will also treasure her forever.  I love you, Nana!

Nana on her 90th Birthday and my Wedding day!

well, there you have it... my 1st ToT post!

xoxo,
Aubrey Blair

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs