Thursday, March 15, 2012

HPT's Don't Lie

Well, my doctor called and confirmed what I already knew... my blood test came back negative and now it's back to the drawing board.  After many, many tears, I think I'm ready to tackle the next step... IVF.  I'm ready, I think...

I'll start taking birth control on Friday and will be taking that darn thing for about 2 weeks.  From there, I'll begin taking Follistim shots and am already praying for lots and lots of follicles... I plan to connect with my doctor again on Monday to ensure that my insurance company will approve IVF this time around... saying lots of prayers for this as well.

I'm a planner.... And I'm thankful that there is a plan in place here.  Albeit, with infertility treatments, plans tend to get thrown out the window at a moment's notice.  While this definitely throws me off course, I know I need to trust God and know that His plan will always supercede the plan I try to grab a hold of and follow.

Last night I read a quote on a blog that I visit frequently... "When you are down to nothing, God is up to something"... 

I sure hope He's up to some baby making for me this month!!!

xoxo, Aubrey Blair

No comments:

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs