Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Babies Bump and 22 Week Update

22 WEEKS LOOKS LIKE THIS:
 
How far along:  This picture was taken on Sunday at 22 weeks 4 days.
Total weight gain?  Up another pound or so, woohoo!!  A total of about 17 pounds.
Maternity clothes?  Oh yes.  I have the hardest time finding maternity clothes for events (i.e. weddings), though.  I recently ordered a dress from Pink Blush Maternity (thanks to my friend Ashley's recommendation during her pregnancy) for my upcoming baby shower (still cannot believe I'm having one of those by the way) and I can't wait for it to arrive to see what it looks like in person and on me!
Stretch marks?  Still none... yet.
Sleep:  Sleep still stinks mostly because of my nose congestion and back/side pain.  I'm only up between one and two times a night to pee, which isn't so bad.  Napping during the day is wonderful, though.
Best moment this week:  Daddy got to feel one of his babies' kicks!  It was actually last night and it was Austin who was doing the kicking.  Austin is 'baby A', our active one.  It brought tears to my eyes being able to see Nick feel his son.  I still can't believe this... any of it.
Miss anything?  I honestly don't miss a thing.  I am the luckiest woman in the world!
Movement:  Those air bubble feelings are definitely my boys and I love them!  Both boys are most active at night, as I lay down to go to sleep.  They kept me awake last night, but I didn't mind it at all.
Food cravings:  Still no cravings - I just enjoy eating all.day.long!
Anything make you queasy or sick?  Nothing specific, other than smells.  But no smell in particular.  Last night I was queasy over Nick re-heating leftovers (I cannot do leftovers!).  But, for the most part, my nausea is still pretty much gone, thank God!  I did have a rough morning on Sunday, though - but it's nothing compared to what it was!
Gender:  LOVE my Boys!
Labor Signs:  None.  Phew!
Symptoms:  I still have the same symptoms - linea nigra, some ligament pain on my left side in my hip/upper leg area, the nasal congestion and restlessness.  I've been getting nose bleeds again in the morning and I think I have the beginning of sciatica, which isn't too fun, but at least I get some back rubs out of it.
Belly button in or out?  In.
Wedding rings on or off?  On when I'm out of the house and off when I'm in the house.
Looking forward to:  My next doctor's appointment next week!
 

25 comments:

the blogivers said...

I'm sure it's all still so surreal, but I hope you are able to soak up every little kick in there! :)

Amie said...

Aw so cute for your hubby to be able to feel the babies. You look precious :)

The Jewells said...

You must be the cutest pregnant lady ever!!

Sally said...

So awesome :)))

I thought black was your color but lavender is :))

shay said...

Awwww yay! That's awesome that your hubby got to feel the baby kick! You're so cute!

Kari B. said...

ahhh. I got teary eyed reading the part about your husband feeling his son move. I've said it before and I will say it again, I LOVE your weekly updates. They make me smile! You look absolutely precious. I can't wait to see next week's update!

Sarah said...

I feel depressed when you put up your weight gain with twins and i only have one and have gained more!!

Erika said...

I'm glad that you get double the kicks. :) You deserve it!!

Stephanie said...

Yay for baby kicks! I m so excited about your little boys! You sure are the luckiest woman! ;)

Mrs. Lost said...

Exciting times!! So blessed!

Amanda said...

Goodness, you're just so cute! So excited for all these big moments… a BABY shower! For YOU!!! YAYYY! You're going to be adorable even if you wear a sheet! I can't wait!

Emily said...

1-2 times a night to pee aint bad at all.Too bad super deep sleep can't be a side effect of pregnancy instead of the other way around. Looking good mama!

Anonymous said...

You look so cute! I bought most of my maternity clothes from motherhood maternity, don't know if you have that store in the U.S.? How sweet that hubby was able to feel a kick! So happy for you :)

Unknown said...

you are just so cute!! I can't believe you are 22 weeks. I have a belly that size after I go out for pizza! Pregnancy looks so good on you!

waitingforbabybird.com

Anonymous said...

22 weeks looks fabulous on you! I love your positive attitude and how you don't take one single moment for granted. Enjoy those sweet baby kicks!

The Run Away Stork said...

You are looking great girl! 22 weeks already! Won't be long until you hit viability. I bet you'll have a sigh of relief then! What great milestones!

Sarah Beth said...

Look at that adorable bump! Thanks for sharing the maternity website! So happy for you!

JoJo said...

Awe ur bump looks adorable. I'm glad u are enjoying every bit of ur pregnancy

Ashley Sanderson said...

LOVE Pinkblush Maternity! Just bought a bunch of shirts from there! I love that your husband felt baby kick! Kyle felt Rae kick this week too. Brought me to tears watching him bond with her! Such a sweet bond, daddy and baby :) I love reading your updates. They are filled with thankfulness for your wonderful blessings!

Em said...

Congrats! This is all just so exciting! Couldn't be more exciting!! Really, it couldn't!!! (-:

Emily said...

I mean...seriously? You look too cute. The outside kicks are the most fun! I can't imagine having 2 in there! So incredible!

Ashley said...

You look great!! Can't wait to see the dress on you!! Which one did you order? Guess what I found out today? They are coming out with a non-maternity line!! In love!!
Ahh can't wait, but I can at the same time for your boys to get here, although I can't imagine 2 at once!!! Hopefully they are like Noah and sleep and eat good!!

Jessah @ Dreaming of Dimples said...

That's so sweet that Nick got to feel Austin kick...that must've been so special for you to witness! So glad everything is going good for you, Aub.

Em said...

You look like you popped a bit this week! How exciting!!!

Amber said...

Aubrey you look fantastic! So cute, as always :) I'm so glad things are going well. Isn't it fun when your husband can finally start to feel the kicks too? One of the best parts of pregnancy for sure, being able to share those moments.

 
Site Design By Designer Blogs